Maximus UK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Maximus, Inc., operates several business lines in the UK, including the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, Remploy, Health Management and Revitalised. Maximus UK employs 3,800 local staff, including over 1,400 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other Healthcare Professionals. Operating from more than 270 locations across England, Scotland and Wales, Maximus UK is one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country.
Lead engagement, planning and delivery of a portfolio of Agile BI services across MAXIMUS UK Business Units, including BI Roadmap definition, prioritisation, development, testing and deployment.
Home based with travel as required.
• Create effective stakeholder relationships and develop an outstanding customer experience both internally and externally
• Collaborate closely with leadership in strategic planning and identification of requirements for current and future BI products and services
• Lead development of BI responses for potential bid generation
• As an SME you will oversee the management of the business requirements and translation to BI Statement of Works through to user acceptance testing and sign off
• Manage effective delivery across a portfolio of Production, Ad-hoc and Project BI Services
• Establish and lead the Agile delivery capability for the Business Intelligence function
• Define delivery Service Levels with BI Customers and ensure these are met
• Lead adoption of Agile and continuous improvement
Qualifications and/or Experience
• Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level qualification or significant experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
• Significant BI management experience in organisations of similar scale / complexity
• Comprehensive knowledge of BI solutions and visualisation
• Track record delivering strategic BI solutions
• Comprehensive knowledge of Agile project principles, techniques and tools
• Experienced in establishing and leading Agile teams
• Excellent collaborator, bringing together teams internally and externally to deliver projects
• The ability to clearly articulate complex technical solutions to non-specialist audiences
• Experience of creating and giving presentations to a varied group of internal and external stakeholders
• Comfortable in empowering and motivating individuals and teams
• Strong leadership and communication skills with a strong sense of prioritisation and time management
• Strong analytical skills set with an ability to think strategically, challenge the status quo, and provide recommendations
• Passionate about BI products and driving best in class customer experience
MAXIMUS is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, MAXIMUS will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.