BBL Property recruitment Ltd
Junior Property Manager OR Assistant Property Manager looking to step up – Hampshire (Hybrid Working) – c£35k
Our client is an independent property management company overseeing Right to Manage and Resident Management Company blocks in and around Surrey/Hampshire. Formed by Resident Directors for Resident Directors, they have a first-hand understanding of the complexities and nuances of block management ensuring their management approach is bespoke to each and every estate within their portfolio. As a result of growth through recommendation, they now seek an additional Junior Property Manager OR Assistant Property Manager looking to step up as follows:
– Working part home, part office based (2 days from home reporting in to a Fleet office base – suitable applicants will need to live within commuting range for office days)
– The role would be ideal for EITHER a recently promoted Property Manager OR an Assistant Property Manager ready to step up (with training & support)
– Undertaking (or assisting with) the full range of block management tasks, from budgets to insurance and major works, with a focus on regular site inspections/visibility and customer service
– Portfolio comprises 10 local blocks, all in good order with excellent working relationships
– IRPM/RICS supported in post for those not already qualified, accelerated career path for those who are
– Independent practice with a quality approach and inclusive mindset – you will feel part of a long retained, vibrant and friendly team
Suitable Junior Property Manager / Assistant Property Manager applicants will come from a stable career background, have at least 2 years dedicated block management experience and wish to progress their careers in an independent setting.
Remuneration for the successful Junior Property Manager / Assistant Property Manager will start at up to £38k (depending on experience and qualification) with reviews and uplifts based on tenure and performance.
If you are a quality minded, customer focused Junior Property Manager / Assistant Property Manager who lives in or close to Fleet and meet the above criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.