Lead School Nurse Bath
Nurse Seekers are excited to be working for Independent Co-educational School near Bath which provides an outstanding and well-rounded education to children and young people from Nursery age right up to 18 years old.
The School is looking to recruit a Lead School Nurse to head up their team who is passionate about adolescent health. The Nurse should have experience of leading other Nurses and Care staff and be keen to work with children and young people.
– Monday Friday.
– Term time only (+4 weeks outside of term time). 38 Weeks total.
– Excellent salary
– Great work/life balance as the role offers chance to seek additional employment outside of term time.
– Numerous other staff benefits.
– RGN/RMN or RSCN Qualified.
– Some experience of working with young people or a strong passion to get into this line of work.
– Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and pupils.
– Enthusiasm, passion and a positive attitude.
– Ability to oversee all of the School s healthcare provision, and continuously identify where improvements can be made.
This is an ideal role for a Registered Nurse who has either worked in a School setting and is looking to take a step into a leadership role, or a Nurse who is looking to take leadership and management skills from other settings and develop them in a School environment.
If you re a qualified Nurse and you feel the next step in your career may be within a School please apply today to give us a call on (phone number removed) for a chat about how School Nursing could work for you.