N Family Club
Unleash your potential in 2024: Discover N Family Club’s industry leading salaries, benefits and career development pathways!
Join the Number 1 highest quality nursery group on the Ofsted leaderboard!
We’re N Family. Inspired by futures. Focused on achieving every goal. Empowered by people who dream. No matter how big or small your dream is. We’re here for dreams of all sizes.
We began with a dream. To be the highest quality, and most loved, early years education group in the UK. We imagined a future of early years education that was different. Where a focused, curriculum-led approach would inspire big dreamers and big career movers. Where children are prepared for this ever-changing, modern world and where people come to life when they come to work!
From industry leading salaries and a refreshed approach to flexibility for better work-life balance, to around the world trips and lifelong learning through the N Academy. Our benefits are there to support every dream at every stage of life.
Crafting Dreams as a Room Manager
Room Managers set the tone for our expert Educators within one of our nursery Family Rooms, and lead by example in everything they do. As Room Manager, you’ll help your team achieve their potential in their roles as they help every child achieve theirs. You will be an expert teacher with a passion for coaching and mentoring, a leader who isn’t fazed by a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
As a Room Manager, you’ll be part of of our brand new N Maidenhead Nursery, which will be opening in Maidenhead (Berkshire) in April 2024! N Maidenhead will be conveniently located in Maidenhead, Berkshire, with fantastic transport links close by such as the Maidenhead train station and a short drive from the M4. For those of you driving, we have a big car park at the nursery!
_ Please note, for this position the start date will be: 22nd April 2024. _
Uncover the N advantage through our industry leading salary and benefits
• Earn between £27,500 – £31,500, rewarding your hard work and dedication
• Enjoy a performance related bonus of up to £1,200 per year
• Your choice of a 4-day 36 hour week or the classic 5 day 40 hour week (we are certain we have a working pattern that works around you)
• Revel in up to 32 days of holiday a year (including 3 days between Christmas/ New Year and a ‘Me’ day off of your choice!)
• Indulge in complimentary daily lunch and drinks
• Access a personal development fund of £100 per year
• Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership and other training and professional development through our N Academy
• Enjoy our £100 clothing allowance – we don’t wear uniforms!
• Enjoy our family-friendly benefits including fostering/neonatal leave, enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, and Shared Parental leave pay after 2 years of continuous service and more
• Childcare discount of 40%
• Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries.
• Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
• OUT OF THIS WORLD trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 10 years of service
• Refer a friend bonus of £1,000 (plus other incentives) for existing and ex employees
• Enjoy team discounts for groceries, retailers, days out, and more with the Each Person’s app
• Season pass loan and cycle to work scheme
• Join in the festivities with our Winter party & Summer BBQ and in our regular socials
• Gym membership and digital classes discounts with My Gym Discounts
Apply now and shape your tomorrow!
If you hold a relevant Early Years qualification (level 3 or above), then seize the opportunity to be part of a revolutionary era at N Family Club. Click to apply and unlock the extraordinary benefits that await you in 2024. Your dream career starts with us!
If you want to read more about N, our benefits and work culture, visit our Careers website or our Glassdoor Page.
Unlock Dreams with N Family Club – Where Dreams of All Sizes Matter!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,500.00-£31,500.00 per year
Cycle to work scheme
Discounted or free food
Health & wellbeing programme
Monday to Friday