Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP
Squire Patton Boggs have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join their growing team based in Manchester.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Squire Patton Boggs is one of the world s strongest integrated law firms, committed to providing insight at the point where law, business and government meet. We deliver commercially focused business solutions by combining our legal, lobbying and political capabilities and invaluable connections on the ground to a diverse mix of clients, from long-established leading corporations to emerging businesses, start-up visionaries and sovereign nations.
More than 1,500 lawyers in 47 offices across 20 countries on five continents provide unrivalled access to expertise. In the UK, we have offices in Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and London.
The firm is committed to promoting an inclusive and supportive working environment. Embedded by local champions in each of our UK offices, our well-regarded family and carer, wellbeing and DEI programmes provide a variety of flexible working options to support individuals’ life journeys, helping our people pursue their personal and professional goals.
Payroll Administrator The Role:
You will be joining our global HR team who are focused on providing the best possible service to our clients, both internal and external. This role will be one of five contacts for Payroll and Reward issues for Squire Patton Boggs in the UK. Work must be dealt with confidentially and sensitively. Attention to detail is paramount given the importance of gaining the trust and respect of all employees.
Payroll Administrator – Key Responsibilities:
– Providing support with tasks such as updating and maintaining accurate information via input into the Payroll System (ResourceLink) and other filing systems
– You will process important changes such as starters, leavers, changes to salary, statutory leave and electronic data submissions to HMRC
Payroll Administrator You:
– A good academic background
– You will have the ability to be solutions-focused and stay organised with a varied workload
– Previous payroll experience and is familiar with running a monthly payroll cycle
– Benefits experience or experience in a law firm or professional services environment would be an advantage
– You will have good background knowledge of SSP, Parental Pay, NI and Tax and experience of using Zellis ResourceLink HR system would be an advantage
– You will also be experienced in using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Payroll Administrator – Benefits:
– 25 days holiday as standard + bank holidays
– Life Assurance & Income Protection
– Pension scheme with employer contribution
– Flexible benefits scheme available
We are an inclusive employer and aim to ensure our workforce is representative of our diverse society. We will make reasonable adjustments and adaptions to our recruitment process to ensure it is inclusive for anyone who wishes to apply. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
To submit your application for this exciting Payroll Administrator opportunity, please click Apply now to be redirected to our website.