PIP Disability Assessor Document Analysis/Clinical Liaison Nurse
Nurses: RGN, RMN, RNLD Salary: 35,000/pa + Benefits + Bonus
On behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), Stonebranch Healthcare is looking to recruit Nurses for Paper Based Disability Assessor Document Analysis role.
Stonebranch Healthcare – as healthcare professionals we understand the challenges presented by the current healthcare sector, allowing us to provide detailed and honest insight into the role as a colleague. We offer unparalleled support throughout the application process, including 24/7 availability and intensive one-on-one interview preparation, meaning an enviable placement success rate and a 100% feedback rating.
Nurse Disability Assessor Document Analysis Requirements:
– Valid NMC pin
– A minimum of 12 months’ experience as a nurse
– No previous assessor experience required as full, paid training is provided
Nurse Disability Assessor Document Analysis role:
– Annual salary of 35,000 (basic) – 42,000 (OTE)
– Core working hours 10am-3pm
– Responsible for own scheduling
– Options to working within 8am-8pm, Monday – Sunday (choose own days and hours), allowing for such commitments as school runs
– Full training is supplied remotely through an initial tailored 20 week, fully paid course (company laptop provided), with additional ongoing on-the-job support
– Carry out medical file work by analysing and interpreting clinical information and medical evidence
– Writing a concise reports to a professional standard. These reports are then used as the basis for DWP to make decisions on whether a person does or does not get PIP
– This role is to compile impartial, holistic reports only and does not require you to make any decisions on claim outcomes.
– Full time/ Part time/ Compressed hours options available
Nurse Disability Assessor Benefits:
– Pay rise of 1,000 at 6 months and further 1,000 at 12 months of employment
– Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
– Private medical insurance, medical indemnity insurance, life insurance and travel insurance
– Reimbursement of your annual NMC registration fee
– Following 6 months of employment, opportunities to further specialise in this role
– Health screening every two years, after one year’s service
– Professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
– All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more
Apply now to discuss disability assessor roles further and see if this could be a good option for you!