LivingAscot is a UK-style estate agent for the Dubai property market. This means we take the time to build real, long-lasting relationships, creating an experience that everyone would want to repeat. We have a small portfolio of clients, so whether you’re buying or selling you have our undivided attention and can benefit from our expertise, delivering an efficient but friendly service tailor made for each of our customers.
Our Land and New homes team has years of experience in investing in the region and an intimate knowledge of the Dubai property market. We’re looking for solid sales experience, excellent communication skills and driven, results-oriented people, who have superb knowledge of the Dubai property scene, and the right candidates will grow from strength to strength with us. There are no limits to how far our best can progress.
At LivingAscot, we provide the tools and support needed for a long and rewarding career to all who have their sights set on success.
During your first 4-6 weeks you will be:
– Kicking-off your induction with our industry leading training to become a Client Manager
– Getting to know all the ins and outs of the specific community you will be specializing in.
– Working towards your RERA qualification.
– Arranging and attending property valuations and viewings.
– Negotiating with tenants and landlords.
– Getting the opportunity to close your first leasing deals!
The following 5-9 months you will be:
– Becoming a true community specialist through on-the-job experience and continuous market research, all whilst building your personal brand.
– Attending additional training to further develop your skills.
– Keeping up to date with the rules and regulations around the residential property market.
– Significantly growing your earning through the potential to build up your number of listings and closing more regular deals.
After 6-10 months in the company you will get the opportunity to:
– Develop yourself into Sales, after hitting your targets in Leasing we will start your onboarding process to become a Sales Client Manager.
– Negotiate with buyers and sellers.
– Close your first property sales deals.
– Be part of the mentoring and coaching program for new starters, allowing you to build up and improve your leadership skills.
– On your way to becoming a Senior Broker or Associate Director selling Dubai’s biggest homes in our Prime team.
What we offer
– Dubai’s best known Real Estate brand
– Uncapped earning potential
– Up to 65% commission payable
– Highest lead generating brokerage for the last 6 years
– Working Visa for the United Arab Emirates (UAE), including medical and life insurance
– Industry-leading training and support throughout your career
– State of the art offices based in key communities around Dubai
– Career opportunities at the management level
– Twice yearly overseas trips, year round incentives and rewards for top performers.
– Determination to succeed
– Ambitious and self-motivated
– Positive and with a strong work ethic
– Team player
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
– Minimum of 1 year experience in sales and/or customer service experience
– Valid driving license
Apply now to join our elite team of Residential Consultants if you’re eager for success and are financially driven!