Optegra has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Scrub Nurse to join our amazing and supportive team in our North London Eye Hospital located in Colindale. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and developing business and benefit from our fantastic fully funded training programs.
At Optegra we work with inspiring, passionate and highly skilled teams with a common goal to deliver the highest standards of patient care. We’re a small company that does big things with a family feel and our people are at the heart of it. As a leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are the focus of everything we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
Our business is growing, as we continue to provide treatments on behalf of the NHS as well as elective eye surgery. There has never been a better time to join Optegra!
Find out what it’s like to work here by watching the following video:
As part of the Optegra Team, you’ll have access to brilliant pay and benefits, including
– Generous salary which is reviewed annually. This role pays up to £40K dependent on experience
– Generous matched pension contributions
– 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
– Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP appointments, physio and counselling for your wellbeing
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Learning and development which supports you to be the best you can be and progress on your career path
– Access to thousands of discounts from all the bid (and plenty of small) names on the high street, including retail, supermarkets, travel and hospitality to help your money go further
– SMART working – because we believe in work life balance
You will be responsible for participating in all aspects of the Ophthalmic Surgical pathway at Optegra. It goes without saying that you’ll be passionate about provide excellent care to all patients. You will have specific responsibility for providing skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the operating theatre team. This will also include peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital.
What You’ll Need
– Be a Registered General Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner
– Have a current NMC/ODP registration with no restrictions
– A qualification in Ophthalmology or Peri operative care
– Previous experience in an Ophthalmology Theatre, minimum of one year
– Have knowledge in private and operation settings.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference. Take a look at our history and vision by clicking the following link:
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.
Closing date: Please get your application to us as soon as possible. We may close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.