Ramsay Health Care Clinical
Senior Scrub Nurse – ODP – Orthopaedics
Join us on our exciting journey of new developments and expansion at Springfield Hospital. Here we provide a wide range of services including Surgery, Orthopaedics, Oncology, Plastic and Cosmetic surgery and Paediatrics. We are continually introducing new technology to ensure we provide the best experience for our patients and support for our hard working teams.
Springfield Hospital opened in 1987 and is one of Essex’s leading private hospitals. It is a 64 bedded hospital all with en-suite facilities, with parent and child rooms, a 14 bed Day unit and a high dependency unit.
We are currently expanding our theatre department and have exciting opportunities for Orthopaedic Scrub Surgical Nurses to join and be part of our exciting journey of growth.
If you are keen to learn Orthopaedics and have Theatre Scrub experience we would like to hear from you!
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will be required to perform the scrub role in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism and work across a range of specialism
What you will bring with you
• Current NMC/HCPC registration
• Flexible and positive attitude
• A warm, considerate and empathetic character
• Surgical First Assist Qualification (SFA) – Desirable but not essential
• Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage
• Contributory pension scheme
• Attractive enhancement rates between 30% – 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 day’s Bank Holiday
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme and Blue Light Card
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
• Access to the Ramsay Academy – We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. “Our employees are Ramsay.” The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us.
We value your application and welcome any questions you may have prior to applying. Please be advised that we reserve the right to close our advertisements prior to the announced closing date to ensure a quality recruitment process.
It’s more than what we do, it’s who we are. Everything we do is about striving to deliver the best care. And it’s a belief that’s as true today as it was when we welcomed our first patients in 1964.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We encourage all Ramsay employees to participate in public health vaccination programmes including flu and Covid 19.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to background and DBS checks.