Preston – 34,000 – 36,000 plus benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join the team as an RGN for their wards, previous experience in Ophthalmics is an advantage. You will be responsible for diagnostic testing, pre-operative assessment, peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital.
The client is a world leader in specialist eye care, taking pride in knowing their patients are at the heart of all they do and can live better lives because of the treatments they provide. There has never been a better time to join this business, as a provider of specialist eye care.
Some of the benefits include;
– Generous pay and annual salary reviews
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave pro-rata
– SMART working schemes – because they believe in work life balance
– Funded training and development – because they believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Private Healthcare
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional RGN with a passion for patient care, a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable management experience, ideally gained in the NHS or private practice.
Some Experience that they will be looking for;